House news:
More of the same has happened this past week as I discussed from my previous post except that the windows have finally been ordered. Jim has been at the house almost every day with our contractor discussing details of tile, plumbing fixtures, surround sound wiring, crown molding, sconce placement, wainscoting and can lighting. Overall I am feeling antsy about the progress of the house and would like to see dry wall up already. November is here! This project is scheduled to be completed by Christmas...only 7 weeks away...hmmm.
| The electrical, plumbing and HVAC are making progress |
| The nursery: does it look ready to you!? | 1 |
Baby news:
I am full term and ready to have this baby! Technically I have 3 more weeks until my due date but I could go into labor at any time. SHHHH...I am not trying to hear that first-time mom's typically go into labor late or past their due date (so keep that information to yourself :)
On the night of 11/10 I am going to try every trick in the book to induce labor so that I can have this baby on 11/11/11. The important thing is that the baby and myself are healthy and doing well.
This past weekend we celebrated the 1st birthday of our nephew Dane with a Halloween themed party. What a cutie and seriously the best demeanor of a baby I have ever seen.
| Happy 1st Birthday to Dane! |
| Happy Halloween from Justin Bieber and an antsy pregnant woman :) |
I LOVE the shirt Mel! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the shirt too! Oh and that whole late thing is so overrated...on time people (like ourselves) have our babies early or on time ;)
ReplyDeleteThis baby is part Jim though which means it could be a month late :)
ReplyDelete