Baby news:
To begin, the biggest baby news I have is not my own. On Wednesday, October 4th my best friend Tyra gave birth to her son Levi at 7 pounds, 6 ounces and 19 inches. Both mom and baby are happy and healthy. I consider Tyra as a sister and naturally I am excited about my new nephew :)
![]() |
| What a beautiful baby! |
Jim and I took our final parenting class: Infant & Child Safety and CPR. Whatever we don't know now we'll have to make up or learn on the fly! Jim is taking on the role of proud parent and did some shopping for the baby (on his own) and bought an Illinois football jersey and a Bears Urlacher jersey (for next year of course)...super cute. One thing that I have been noticing lately is how needy our pets have been. I think they can sense that their world is about to be rocked and are saying "don't forget about us...we were your children first!".
http://www.babycenter.com/404_can-pets-sense-pregnancy_1379572.bc
House news:
We have all of our appliances purchased (except the washer/dryer)! Jim went "buck" wild at ABT and Best Buy this week. It feels good to get things (that we can control) checked off our list.
All of the windows were taken out of the house but new ones have not been installed. Currently the windows are covered by plastic sheets and some not covered at all. We are not certain what the plan is for next week.
| Reason # 1,000,000 why I can't wait to move out of Wrigleyville: finding a drunk homeless guy sleeping next to your car at NOON while trying to get on with your legit day...AWESOME |

1) Levi is a sweet name
ReplyDelete2) Funny mental picture of Jim in parenting class: Infant & Child Safety and CPR.
3) You found my cousin! He just had a rough night Mel, dont judge, can happen to any of us.
-Luis