Sunday, November 27, 2011

Nico James Ammirati (our little thanksgiving turkey) has arrived!

Nico James Ammirati was born on 11/23/11 at 3:38 a.m. at 7 pounds 14 ounces and 20 inches.
Jim and I are incredibly blessed to have this beautiful and healthy baby boy. Each day is a new challenge and lesson learned but all is good. Friends and family have been extremely supportive and encouraging with phone calls, texts, e-mails and visits bearing food gifts. Jim and I are feeling and appreciating the love from you all. Thank you a million times over!

Nico minutes after being born
Taking it all in 
Mom and baby get some bonding time  
Grandma was so excited that she stayed over night at the hospital and got to hold Nico minutes after he was born
The Ammirati Family!  

As you can see, Jim and I have been a little busy this week so I don't have a house update but I will make up for it next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment