Sunday, November 20, 2011

The waiting game

Week 13

House news:
The windows are installed! The dry wall is going up early next week (week of Thanksgiving). This past Thursday Jim and I picked out pendant lighting for the front door entry and above the kitchen island.

Two of these will be hanging above our kitchen island



The windows are in!
Jim is wiring the audio-visual for our house...if this works I am impressed!
Enjoying the view



Baby news:
I am officially on maternity leave and I am STILL pregnant. I have an doctor's appointment on Tuesday 11/22. If I have not had the baby by then I am going to undergo a non-stress test to make sure the baby is doing okay. I will also schedule induction of labor for a week past my due date (god help me) if it comes down to that. I am no longer taking this pregnancy one day at a time but rather by the hour. I feel like a baby myself: I sleep for 2 hours at a time throughout the day and eat every 1-3 hours.



My last day at work with my fellow pregnant partner in crime Marni who is due 2/1/12




My mom and myself 30.5 years ago




HAVE A GREAT THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!






No comments:

Post a Comment