Sunday, February 26, 2012

Home Sweet Home

We have finally moved into our house! I feel so blessed to call this place home. I love it! Although we are moved in, there are a ton of things to get. Our first order of business is to find a couch for the back room, stools for our kitchen island and window treatments! I took some pictures of the house but try to ignore the clutter and the lack of decorating. When I get more time I will take more pictures and show you features of the house that make it awesome :)

Standing in front room looking toward the back of the house

Kitchen

Nico's room

Master bedroom

Master bedroom looking down upstairs hallway

Master closet

Nico: 3 months
Nico went through his 3 month growth spurt and was waking up every two hours right after my last post that stated he was sleeping through the night. My body struggled to keep up with his feeding demands and the result was a 16 pound baby and a 5 pound weight loss for mom in one week. I am not complaining too much but I would gladly have kept those 5 pounds for a good night's sleep. What an exhausting week in the midst of our moving chaos! My mom is here visiting for the week and having her here has been a great help. Nico has become more interactive as he smiles and coos when you talk to him. He loves his grandma!

Nico has to taste everything these days

Chi-town baby!

This afternoon's snack...my hand!

Grandma!

Nico still loves his changing table

The drool monster needs a bib at all times :)

Nico was not feeling his 3 month photo shoot

A special shot out and thanks to Renee', Kathryn and Jenn for coming over to the house to hold and occupy Nico while I unpacked and cleaned.  Love you guys!

1 comment:

  1. I wish that I could have helped out too! The place looks AMAZING and my little buddy is cuter than ever. Love you Ammiratis!!

    ReplyDelete