House news:
Our move-in day is almost here! A lot of random little things got done this week. Jim was busy installing closet cabinetry, the double oven, the hood over the stove top, the refrigerator and putting handles on all of our cabinets. On this coming Monday our kitchen backsplash will be tiled and the plumbers will come in to fix a few things. On Tuesday we are hoping to have the final coat of the floor laid down. Once the floor is dry we will get a cleaning crew to wipe away all the dry wall dust. AND THEN WE MOVE IN! Over the past month I have been moving boxes to our basement so the process has already been started.
| Jim installed the double oven, handles and range hood |
| Jim also worked hard to install and put panels on the refrigerator |
| The staircase is done |
Nico: 11 weeks
Nico unofficially weighs 15 pounds...what a big boy he is becoming! To my delight Nico slept through the night 4 out of the past 6 nights. I put him down to sleep around 9p and he sleeps until 5:30a. At 5:30a he takes a quick feeding and then sleeps for another two hours. This extra sleep has been bliss!
| This week Nico started to constantly chew on his lower lip |
| The reserves in Nico's cheeks has allowed him to sleep through the night :) |
| It may not look like it here but Nico is getting much better at sitting up |
| Moccasins and a Batman t-shirt |
| Nico has accompanied me on many lunch dates |
| Sleepy head |
Just like daddy...
| Batman! |
| "I don't know what this is... |
| ...but I know I am in love" |
| We love to snooze together |
No comments:
Post a Comment