Week 21
House news:
The painting of all the finishes have been completed and the process of sanding and staining the floors has begun this past week. The next two weeks are going to consist of finishing the painting and the floors. I don't have any pictures of the house this week.
NICO: 7 weeks
Nico is continuing to grow and is making different and new sounds each day. He tends to be in the best mood when he first wakes up in the morning. We start each morning at his changing table where he smiles and coos. This past week I broke out the jungle themed playmat and he loved lying on it...well he mostly hammed it up to himself in the mirror.
A few weeks back I signed up for a class called "Lullabies" at the Old Towne School of Music. Our first class was this past week. The songs we learned were "folky" and we sang along with the instructor who played the guitar and other instruments. Nico LOVED it!
Jim and I also left Nico with a babysitter (Aunt Renee') for the first time this past week so that we could ice skate by Wrigley Field. I'd say the experience was a success and Aunt Renee' quickly discovered the fact that Nico loves the changing table.
 |
| Experiencing his jungle-themed playmat for the first time |
 |
| AND we've gone cross-eyed again |
 |
| Looking in the mirror... |
 |
| ...and liking what he sees! |
 |
| 55 degrees in January meant a walk in Wrigleyville |
 |
| Nico loves his changing table |
 |
| Playtime! |
 |
| Reflecting... |
I love those cute little crossed eyes! :)
ReplyDelete