House news:
The main task that was accomplished this week was staining the floors. We are hoping to have the painters in again this week to put the first coat of paint on all of the walls. HOWEVER, just because you are ready for the next step does not necessarily mean the next step is ready for you. Jim and I are experiencing a bit of a headache when it comes to organizing and scheduling things to get done. Our bathroom vanities were built and installed approximately 2 weeks late which affected when the granite people could come to the house and measure and start fabricating. The granite people ideally want to install their materials before the painters begin their job as to not "mess up the walls". The last thing we want is for the house to just sit for one week just to have the vanities installed instead of getting the major job of painting done. It turns out that everything is going to work out. This week I took pictures of the floors. The staining is not completely finished and turned out a bit darker than what we chose. We are pleased with the results!
| Staircase sans balusters which are being painted white |
| Formal dining room |
| Looking toward the front of the house |
| Kitchen |
Nico (& the rest of the family): 8 weeks
I am whatever you say I am...
| I am happy |
| I am playful |
| I am cranky |
| I am serious |
| I am contemplating |
| I am pouting |
| I am flirting |
| Mufasa loves the changing table too |
| The jungle playmat looks like cat heaven but he has stayed away from it |
| When Nico is sleeping Mufasa capitalizes on some cuddle time |
| Nico's girlfriend Evie :) |
| Father-son bonding |
Back off Evie - I am Nico's girlfriend!
ReplyDelete