Week 18
House news:
The majority of the tiling of the bathroom's was done this past week and Jim and I are pleased with the results so far. You will notice that the accent tile for all of the bathrooms are similar...I guess if you like something stick with it. My tile nightmare is over! I think my hatred for tile stems from how overpriced everything is. Of course the tile I initially fall in love with is $40 per square foot...ridiculous and not going to happen! The kitchen cabinets, doors and wall finishes (baseboards, crown molding etc) arrived this past week and are scheduled to be installed this coming week.
 |
| Master shower |
 |
| Kid's bathroom |
 |
| Downstairs guest bathroom |
 |
| Baseboards, crown molding, doors and kitchen cabinets take over the back of the house |
NICO Week 4
Nico is one month old! This past month flew by. I fall more in love with my little man each day. Jim and I have taken 100's of pictures...here are a few taken in the past week.
 |
| Aunt Lauren with Nico making his "fat face" |
 |
| Tummy time: Nico hates this but I managed to snap a picture before he got pissed off :) |
 |
| One month old! |
 |
| Nico's 1st Christmas: he got passed around all night! |
 |
| Nico slept the day away |
 |
| ...and night |
 |
| The beautiful Christmas tree and mounds of presents |
 |
| Our first family Christmas! |
Love your tile picks, great job! Hope your first Christmas as a family was wonderful.
ReplyDelete