Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A solid mess

I can't believe we are already in the month of May! Nico is 5 1/2 months old and time has flown by. Nico is growing bigger, weighs approximately 18 pounds and is wearing 9 month clothes. Nico LOVES his exersaucer and now gets excited when he spots Molly or Mufasa walking around.

Nico has two weeks of daycare (he goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays only) under his baby belt. After the first week he promptly caught a cold. He had a mild fever and a runny nose. For a while he was a faucet of snot and drool.

I introduced rice cereal a few weeks ago and Nico seems to like the stuff alright. It appears that he is more interested in eating his bib thatn eating solids, but I keep trying.

The house is coming along slowly. My next big project is to clean out the basement.

As of last week, Jim and his partners opened their THIRD bar. For the past month, Jim has been busy helping to get Riverview Tavern up and running. Pictures to come once I can get over there during the day.







1 comment:

  1. Jim & Melissa - You have the cutest baby ever! Time sure is flying by and the little guy is getting big.

    ReplyDelete