Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Milestone May

So much has happened in the past few weeks...

Jim and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary in Nashville. Grandma and Grandpa Ammirati watched Nico for three nights. One of the first things we did when we arrived was take a three hour nap. We had a blast listening to live music and drinking beer, but we missed Nico to pieces.

On Broadway

My favorite honkey tonk

Jim didn't want to take a photo together so I took one with this guy

My sister-in-law, Alissa, gave birth to healthy and beautiful baby boy.
Emery Scott Schmeling was born on May 14th at 6 pounds, 3 ounces and 19 1/4 inches
I am excited for Nico to have a cousin so close to his age!

5 days old

I turned 31 (boo).

Nico and I survived our first cold/sickness, which lasted approximately one month.

I have not done much for the house. Jim cleaned/organized the basement (we still have a lot of work to do there). We bought this chair...



Nico is 6 months old!

I can't believe that it has been 6 months since little Nico James entered this world. Time has literally flown and I can't imagine my life with out him. Nico is eating solids and sleeping like a champ. Nico is also rolling all over the place and seems to be on the brink of crawling. I love this stage!

Nico's measurements at his 6 month follow up appointment with the pediatrician:
18 pounds 5 ounces (71 percentile)
28 inches (95 percentile)
Head is 44.5 cm (76 percentile)


Sitting with cousin Ava during the celebration of May birthdays

No teeth yet

Nico likes to hear himself talk...just like daddy ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment