Saturday, July 21, 2012

Oh BOYS!

It has been a busy month of hosting a dinner party, family birthday celebrations, house-warming BBQ, gender reveal party, baby shower, Nico and Levi meeting and chasing Nico all over the house.

I hosted my first grown-up dinner party (termed "supper club") for some girlfriends a few weeks back. Don't be impressed though, because I did none of the cooking. Caroline, a chef and close high school friend of my friend Kathryn, did an amazing job of executing a menu of seasonal, organic and party-in- my-mouth delicious 3-course meal.
Caroline's blog: http://www.carolineskitchentable.com/about/

Our new dining set put to use





Gender Reveal
My friend Renee' is pregnant and her due date is Nico's birthday. Renee' and her husband Rob had a small gathering to reveal the sex of their baby.
It's a BOY!
Baby Shower
My friend Nicole is due to have her baby BOY early August. Her nautical-themed baby shower (matches the theme of her nursery) was last weekend. She looks amazing. I can't wait to meet baby Scheflow!





Housewarming BBQ
I did not take pictures. We had approximately 30 people stop over. Out of 10 kids, 8 of them were BOYS... I got a little preview of what to expect when Nico gets older (it ain't neat and clean).

Family Birthday's
There are SIX birthday's in the months of June and July.




Nico & Levi meet!
My friend Tyra, who lives in Costa Rica, had a baby boy (Levi) 7 weeks before Nico was born. The house was bursting with cuteness. Tyra and I attempted to have the boys nap in the same room...Nico in his crib and Levi in pack n play. The babies cooed and entertained each other for a full hour. I opened the door they were both standing in their beds facing each other. They both gave me a big cheesy smile.

Nice to meet you!

Out for a stroll in Lincoln Square

Best buds



Nico is almost 8 months old!
He is on the move. He is currently obsessed with splashing in Molly's water bowl, chewing on my flip flops (before I think to hide them from him), crunching his wipe bag and playing with everything besides his toys.





No comments:

Post a Comment